WHO AM I
Sharing 25 random facts about me.
1. I am a 90s kid
2. I am a 5”4”
3. I have a twin sister
4. My twin and I are the last born(s) in a family of 5
5. My parents are my biggest heroes. I thank God for them every day
6. I was born and raised in Nairobi, where I live and earn my living
7. I studied Sociology & Psychology at the University of Nairobi and graduated with a First Class of Honours.
8. Currently I am studying Masters in Project Planning and Management at the same University
9. Scotland is my second favorite country. I went to Edinburgh for an exchange programme when I was 17. Haven’t been able to get enough of Scotland ever since (I hope to visit when I can)
10. I am a huge procrastinator
11. I fall in love deeply
12. I am a Seventh Day Adventist
13. Meeting new people is something I always look forward to doing. I’m a very social person as my friends say. Maybe that’s why I have a lot of people I consider friends. Call me a lover of people
14. I am very easily distracted
15. I can’t multi-task. I am still amazed how some women do this so well
16. I talk too fast when I am super excited
17. I don’t like horror or slasher movies
18. I think I am the biggest sap in the world. I always cry when watching emotional TV series or movies
19. I started working immediately after High School (earned my first salary when I was 18years old)
20. I love road trips especially when they are random. Road trips combine A LOT of fun, good friends, snacks, sing-along, adventure and driving! Pure freedom to me!
21. I like having new experiences
22. I would really love to work in an environment that allows me to travel the world and flexible when it comes to the dressing code (I am in the Corporate world that has a conservative dressing code)
23. I stay up too late almost every night and regret it every morning (Just like right now it’s already passed mid night, sigh)
24. There was a time I really wanted to be a TV presenter.
25. I am very thankful to all my blog readers for commenting and reading my blog. It means a lot to me.